Oktoberfest 2023 at Steinspark
This year, we are celebrating Oktoberfest on 2 days: Saturday, September 23, and Sunday September 24.
We will have a 40’x100’ tent in our parking lot again. Overflow parking will be available at the Airzoo Aviation Museum.
We made some improvements from last year’s Oktoberfest.
- We will have a second bar inside the tent.
- Beer and wine can be purchased at the tent bar and at the side window of the regular bar inside the Biergarten using tokens. Cash and credit cards are still accepted at the main service window. Beer and wine tokens are given to in-tent guests with their reservation packages and can be purchased at the token and merchandise stand inside the food court.
This should reduce the wait times for drink orders significantly.
Saturday, September 23: ‘O’zapft is!’, the main event.
- The Biergarten will be open from 3:00 PM – 11:00 PM.
- The main event tent will be open from 4:30 PM – 10:00 PM.
- Live music by the 35 member German-style brass band ‘Ein Prosit’ from 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM.
Event tent seating by reservation only. Tickets are available at the Biergarten Beer Bar starting September 1.
Full tables of 8 are $420.00, half tables of 4 are $210.00. Ticket prices ($52.50/guest) include one meal coupon/guest for the in-tent food buffet and 2 beer or wine tokens/guest for the in-tent bar or the Biergarten Beer Bar.
This year we will feature Hacker-Pschorr Oktoberfest Märzen and Hofbräuhaus Oktoberfest beers as well as a selection of red and white wines.
The in-tent food buffet will feature:
Sunday, September 24: Family Oktoberfest
- The Biergarten and event tent will be open from 12:00 PM – 8:00 PM.
- Live music by the German-style brass quintet ‘The Hungry 5’ from
- 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM.
- Fun games for kids and adults.
Have fun and please drink responsibly.